RE: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Trip report-Linville Gorge & Grandfather Mtn, NC

Oh, yes!!! I'd be the first in line to get a good trail chili recipe. Please
forward a copy of the recipe to Trekker Ed or trekkered@aol.com. Thanks.

Edward S. LaVine                                        GridNet
international
Sales Order Administration                         http://www.gridnet.com
Quality Customer Service
770.518.5351                                                   "If it is to
be,
770.998.9096.fax                                                 it is up to
me"
elavine@gridnet.com