I'm baaaaaack.... :)

Hey guys;
        just got back a couple of days ago from Petawawa which was,
incidentally, just in time to catch the Garth Brooks concert up here in
Ottawa.  Great show!

So what's new with all of you?  I checked the list archives for more
Download and Nexmo updates, but found none.  What's up with that?

I GOT NEW GEAR!!!! :-))))  Finally made some decisions and ended up with my
Osprey Isis pack, NorthFace Lunarlight tent and Pur Hiker.  Yay!  Now I only
need to figure out which bag I want.....hmmm......

Hope you all had a great summer and hopefully I'll be back into the swing of
things, list-wise, soon!

Cindi