Re: [AT-L] Re: [AT-L] Re: Re: [AT-L] AT-L:i just joined, my questions (longish)

>Me too! phase trained in 1976, then HHC 7th SFG, then assigned
>to 509th abn You??

I was with the 5th near Nha Trang, among other places.
Lets just say it was along time before 1976.
Just saw from another bio that we have one more. Must
be something about walking in the woods. We are starting
our thru-hike in March as well. Maybe we will meet and
swap a few war stories, uhhh I mean brief historicly
accurate accounts of our struggles . :) My time
with the 5th was very memorable.  My semi-brillant
career ended with an un-social call on some
un-friendlies which resulted in me getting my second
PH and a ticket home. Now parts of my right leg are
man made.
What's amazing about this is, you are the fourth person
on this list that was SF and are thru-hiking leaving
in late March. Geez we could have a reunion.
Anymore SF lurking out there who are going to thru-hike
in 1997 ?

Sandy and Alison
"The Smiths"
Ga to Me '97

"Ya though I walk through the valley of the shadow
 of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest
 MF there"  (one of our many poetic sayings)
Sandy