Re: Fwd: Gutsy's trail update

>Hi everybody,
>We have been following the updates from Gutsy and
>Waldo and the Kushmans, but noticed this weekend
>when we were re-reading Gutsy's updates that we are
>missing the first 25 days, we checked the archives
>but they aren't there. Snip

I've been asked for this from several subscribers to AT-L. Sorry, but I
don't have them. Gutsy's husband sends me email on AOL. I then send it from
there to my internet account mailbox and post it here. I've erased most of
that stuff. I may have something in AOL, so I'll check. Sorry.

Peter H.Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com