Re: Titanium Cookware

   Pete, even as we speak I'm working on my trip report.  I can tell you that
the sunset from Mt. LeConte was beautiful.  Actually, I did have a tiny
bottle of makeup which I left in the van at the campground and never used.
 Also, while in Damascus for trail days, I bought (and used) deodorant!
 (Made no phone calls, however.)
  I was worried about bears--fortunately (or unfortunately maybe) the only
ones we saw were a mother & cub way off in the woods.  Saw some bear tracks
on the trail though.
   I have my pack weight down to about 40# (without water) and still want to
shave off a few # before I start my thru hike, which is now set for Mar 97.
              Marty