Subject: Re: bad news/good deed
Author:  at-l@patsy.hack.net at Internet
Date:    5/15/96 10:30 PM

At 11:16 AM 5/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
Way to go, Shuyler!

I'm headed down from NH to do a section from Catawba to Pearisburg. Where
should I start looking for the Dr Pepper? :-)

Seriously though, I have been trying to decide where to leave my truck.
Should I leave it at Catawba and worry about transportation back to it when
I get out? Or go to Pearisburg, maybe leave it at the hostel and get a ride
to Catawba ?

Jim Lemire