Re: Waterproof Boots ???

I recently subscribed to the AT-L list and have certainly enjoyed many of the
items.  However, I really can't keep up with the number of messages.  I have
been trying to unsubscribe for several (many) days, but have been unsuccesful.
Someone else asked last week, but the response he received did not work (even
trying all different combinations of case and name)!

Can anyone help? Is there a number I can call? An e-mail address? etc.

I have treid unsubscribe at-l (name), any other suggestions?

Thanks (and happy trails to you!!)