Re: Neels Gap Store

At 10:02 05/01/1996 -0500, you wrote:

>I just wanted to thank James, Frank, and Dwayne for replying to my post.
>And also thank everyone else for sharing their backpacking experience

        You are certainly welcome and I hope your trip on the AT was half as
much fun as mine.  I hope your weather is better though.  A bad day on the
AT is better than a good day at work anytime and I love my job.

Dwayne "drichff@interpath.com"
Firefighter-3 / N.C. EMT    / Basic Rescue Technician
Fire Patch Trader           / Carolinas Fire Page (Disp.701)
Appalachian Trail Hiker (Trailname "BACKDRAFT")
Ham Operator KC4ADW " Strive for Perfection, Settle for Excellence"