Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 09:22:50 -0400
From: Kathy Bilton <kathy@bigdog.fred.net>
To: kathy@fred.net
Subject: journal.htm

   Bein' as how I'm not hiking yet, I don't really have any journal
   entries yet. I'll start hiking on April 15th, so look for them
   starting then!

   -Waldo

   5/16/96

     Urgent message from waldo:
     beautiful weather here in Georgia...STOP...me many groovy
     people...STOP...the hike is easier than i thought...STOP...my
     backpack feels a little light...STOP...HEY! can someone send me my
     laptop!

   [1]Feedback [2]Home