Re: trail crew work

> I'll add my praise for the ATC Trail crew program.  It's really a good
>
> On Wed, 3 Apr 1996, I wrote:
>
> > CCOOOOLL  I got a call last night from the trail crew leader that I'll
> > be working with this May.  I'm so psyched!!!  From May 9-13 I'll be doing

Well, my sister's University (as well as 2 others in the local area) have
decided to make that weekend graduation, so I had to switch my work week
to May 23-27.  I'm still ready to go now, but will settle for a 3 day trip
next weekend from Va 624 South to US 42 in SW Va.  Going by Dragon's Tooth,
Audie Murphy Monument, and Sarver's Cabin.  So if anyone else happens to be
on the trail around there/then, I'll see you.

I had a few people ask me about how they would go about volunteering for
the trail crew work, so I thought I'd post the url for the at home page and
some relevant pages off of there:
http://www.fred.net/kathy/at.html
http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/crewform.html
and
http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/atclubs.html

See you on the trail.
--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200