Re: confident and ready

> >And sip a cup of spring water on
> >Springer for me!  Pat
>
> No water on Springer Mt. that I can remember.

Huh?  I don't know about the shelter that's on the AT side of the plaque, but
the shelter that's about a mile shy of the plaque on the approach trail
definitely has water.  granted, you have to walk waht seemed like a 1/2 mile
_straight_ down a ravine to get to it.  but there was water when I was there
this past November...

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
                                1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200