Boots for narrow feet.

Hi,

I've asked a few gear and schedule questions here before and found the
info to be real useful.  So.... I try again.  My wife, Tara, and I will
be starting a through hike on May 4th or 5th.  I bought some Scarpa boots
back in November and I have been wearing them for the last 4 months.
I think I've come to the conclusion that I screwed up and they are too
short (It took me a while to admit my big $$$ mistake).

Anyway, I just went out to the store over lunch and tried on a bunch of
boots.  I tried on Vasques, Scarpa's, Aslo's(Sp??) and a Reichlei (Sp??).
All of them were way to wide when I got a pair that I felt had enough
length.  I do have a narrow foot and always have a hard time getting ski
boots ( I finally resorted to the foam filled boots).

Anyone have any suggestions for a boot that runs narrow?  I'm wearing a
Thorlo Trekker when trying on boots without a liner (I normally don't use
one).  Is there a sock combination that may help?  I'm thinking I'll take
a trip out to Campmor this Friday and try on some more, so any help will
be appreciated.

Dave Guild
No Trail Name Yet... Still too busy trying to put our apartment in
storage, finish school, finish at work, etc...