Re: to sew?

Howdy folks!

Just a quick question concerning free standing vs. unsupported tents.
which does everone prefer...did anyone run into problems with either on
the AT? I have a Walrus unsupported and love it...just a bit worried, cuz
i ran into a problem of where to set up tent while I was in Utah
b-packing the Grand Gulch over xmas break...before that never had a
problem...I have hiked the portions in Tenn, N.C, Virginia and didnt run
into any real problems there....just worried about the other
portions....Thanks and happy April Fool's day....to all you AT fools.

Chip Steele                   wlsteele@indiana.edu
Phone:(812)331-0472
fax:  (812)331-0472           Indiana University