Re: denatured alcohol?

Needles,

Denatured alcohol will be even harder to find than camping gaz cartridges and
I am pretty sure you couldn't send it to yourself by mail. With the MSR being
neither real heavy or real slow, I would suggest that you think it through
more carefully before deciding to leave the MSR at home.

Victoria and I had a foot of snow and 60-70 mph winds on Roan Mountain on
April 6 once. It doesn't get that extreme in May, but 6,000 feet in elevation
does get significantly different weather from the valley below.

-Frank Logue