bag balm

Hi Bob,  We use the bag balm both in prevention and the crew team also puts
in on their open,bleeding,raw hands.  (gloves are considered for wimps....
you "can't feel the oar").  I would also use it on fresh blisters if I had
my own supply and 30 other people weren't dipping their sweaty little
fingers into it!  You do have to be concerned about infection with open
blisters.  I don't know whats in it (guess the FDA isn't too concerned
about cows udders) but it really does hang in there longer than vaseline.
I think i just talked myself into taking some with me this year!
-Sharon
ssharpe@wellesley.edu