Re: Dogs in town/on the trail

Rachel -

I'm a dog lover too, but still have mixed feelings about dogs on the AT.
But my feelings are not the subject here - Steve Lund (Uncle Wolf) hiked
with his dog last year and wrote a really good piece about it - along with
some other really good advice about thruhiking.  The URL for his stuff is:
ftp://ftp.inc.net/pub/at/archives/uncle-wolf-tips

Walk softly,
Jim Owen