Trail maintenance in PA

Alisa -

The KTA Link Trail trailcare trip is probably the most luxurious one you'll
ever see.  Call or e-mail Rich Scanlon and he'll give you directions and tell
you about the people and the work.   Rich is a good friend and a really
nice person.   And I think he's committed to make all the trailcare trips.
He has a lot of energy and enthusiasm for an old man (He'll get me for that!!)

BTW, the Link Trail is one of the ones that we almost lost a couple years
ago due  lack of use and lack of maintenance.

Have fun,
Jim