Wild boar

Anyone see any wild boar?  When I walked the southern part of North Carolina
(and maybe it was also upper Georgia), I saw lots of sign, but never a boar.
 Not that I wanted to,  mind you.  I particularly saw a lot of sign just
north of Standing Indian. There was a large campsite in a gap there that was
torn up by the boar.  Boar are nocturnal so nighttime would be the time you'd
probably hear them rather than see them.

IL Fltlndr

One of my favorite:

"Climb the mountains and ge their good tidings.  Nature's peace will flow
into you as sunshine flows into trees.  The winds will blow their own
freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off
like autumn leaves."--John Muir