Appalachian Backpacking Partners

I am posting for a friend not on the net.
I am new and tried posting before but I never saw the post. Gene Join At least
two clubs in Philadelphia, PA. He has hiked most every weekend for two year in
preparation for Hiking to the Olympic in Atlanta, GA. This will be his first
time on the AT for more than a day and would prefer not to do it alone.
Wanted: Backpacking Partners
Looking for backingpacking partners willing to hike the Appalachian Trail from
Hot Spring NC south to Springer Mountian GA, 270 miles. Starting June 28 or
29, 1996, finishing before July 22, 1996.
Phone Gene Scarlett (215) 424-8824.
//cotton@ibm.net    bcotton@msn.com    //
// http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bcotton/
// cotton@ibm.net    0   Compuserve 75542,3665    0