Seeking Appalachian Trail Stories for 'Zine.

I am currently seeking Applachian Trail Backpacking/hiking/community stories
for my Ezine, Virtual Pathways. :) If you would want to publish a story in
my 'zine please send me email, thanks.

BTW, I have been on this list (although lurking) since It began. I think
this list is the greatest list ever (in my humble opinion). So far, I have
only packed the smokies section from newfond gap to Russel Field section. I
hope to complete more this summer. :|

--
 | || . ||  \  \| __>/ __>  Editor/Publisher of the Virtual
_| ||JHBRYAN@EDGE.NET\__ \  Pathways Backpacking E-Zine.
\__/|_|_||_|_|_||___><___/  Online Since July of 1995.
               http://edge.edge.net/~jhbryan