Re: tent - again

Marcus,
  I own a Meteor Light and have been very pleased with it.  I've taken
it to Colorado, Washington state, and on the Blue Ridge here in Virginia,
and its always been very quick and easy to setup (which is a big selling
point in my book).  I've had mine about four years now, and it's held up
very well.  Yes, its somewhat heavier, but the roominess and ease of
setup have kept me coming back to it as one of my favorite tents.
                                    Marshall
                                    "Tarkus"