Re: Thoughts

Wow - before I checked my mail this morning I posted something that
 reads a lot like what you wrote.  Is there a message here someplace?

Welcome to the club - it's the season for Springer fever.  A lot of us
go through it every year.  We found that we need some really strong
distractions around this time of year to offset the depression.  What
we've done is to hike as much as possible (weekend trips) and get
involved in trail maintenance.   The KTA can always use help on the PA
trails - almost any hiking club that does maintenance is in need of
volunteers.   Hey - remember Tennessee?   You KNOW TERC needs help!!

In any case, welcome to the Springer fever ward.

Walk softly,
Jim