Re: AT to AL

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Jay T. Hudson wrote:

> About the AT being extended into Alabama:  I don't think the 250 mile
>
> Highlights of the trail in Alabama would include the state's highest
> point, Mt. Cheaha (2,407 ft.) and Cheaha state park, as well as Duggar
> Mt. (2,000 ft.), Indian Mt. (1,900 ft), and the entire N to S length of the

here in upstate New York, 2,000 feet is a hill  :-)
-jeff

Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."

Follow-Ups: References: