Re: So you think you want to thru-hike- part 3

>On Wed, 25 Oct 1995 SLunder@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Well, that's it for now.  Hope I'm not too winded and am not boring the
>> pants off of people.  If anybody has any questions, feel free to contact me
>> directly or send a note to the group.
>>
>> -Steve Lund
>> "Uncle Wolf"
>> GA->ME '95
>>

>Steve,
>
>Winded and Boaring NO WAY! Please keep it up this is great stuff. It is
>great to have someone who just did the trail giving this kind of advice.
>I am hanging on your every word!
>
>Dan Kohn
>GA -> ME 96?

I feel the same way! This is EXCELLENT material! In fact, it is so
excellent that I have created a separate folder entitled "Uncle Wolf"
inside of my "Plannning Thru-Hike" folder. I have a friend that will be
thru-hiking in 96 and will love to read this, plus I myself plan on
thru-hiking in 6 years and its never too early to start planning. Keep the
advice coming, Uncle Wolf!