Re: GATC Info

Milt Webb writes:

>>Are there any members of the GATC in the group? I checked out their WWW
>>site and called the phone number to leave my name and number. Haven't
>>heard anything back.

>>I would really like to find out about member ship etc. The Web site
>>didn't have much info on membership.

Membership is $18/year individual; $22/year couple.  Members receive monthly
newsletter, including info about club-sponsored hikes, work trips and other
activities.  Application is available by calling Belton Dykes, 404/978-9094.

If that doesn't work, write GATC, P. O. Box 654, Atlanta, GA 30301.

Cheers,

Grace