[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: introduction
- From: SALTER <SALTER@Butler.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 18:03:51 -0500 (EST)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta OVID.MUAS; Relayed; Mon, 23 Oct 1995 18:03:51 -0500
- Mr-Received: by mta OVID; Relayed; Mon, 23 Oct 1995 18:03:52 -0500
- Priority: normal
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 119ABC832E00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;3551031823101995/A10703/OVID]
Hello fellow Appalachian Trail enthusiasts. I just joined the list today and
thought I should follow some advice and introduce myself.
I am Faith Salter and my husband Jason and I are planning a thru-hike of the
AT for the summer of '96. We plan to leave Springer Mt. in Mid-March
provided we can get out of the lease for out Camry in the next few months ;).
We found out about this list while asking about what people do for health
insurance on the trail. In all the articles, books and pamphlets I have
read, not one person refers to insurance. Is there a reason? Any advice?
For now, we are dehydrating food and buying gear.
See you in the mountains,