Fontana area

Thanks for the replys but I really didn't ask the right question. Let me
start over. A party of 5 will be going north from the Robbinsville area to
Fontana Damn area. Does anyone have a trail condition report or info about
the weather in this area. We will not be getting into the Great S,okey area
this section.  Enter by the highway and will be going up and north.
 Concerned about frequency of rain and high and low temps.  With all the rain
going about has the train been eroded and what is the flash flood threat in
that area.
Thanks for the assistance.   J.R.