Re: AT (fwd)

Did anyone catch this?  If so do you know if and when it might be
re-broadcasted on Discovery (I understand this is common)?  I would
appreciate any information (i.e., title, date, time, etc)  that could be
posted.  I'm sure all other potential thru-hikers would be interested in
this information as well.

On Tue, 22 Aug 1995, Kathy Bilton wrote:

> [...]

/*  S.R.INGRAM               sri1@esygvl.com *
/*  Phone: (903)  457-5255                   *

Follow-Ups: References: