Re: Introduction - Bruce Baird

> career.  When I retired over two years ago I wanted to thru-hike
> the AT, but my wife nixed that pretty fast when I told her it was
> going to take six months.

Bruce:
   Hmmm.....I'm due to retire in......26 years.  I want to hike the
AT in the year 2021.   I guess I need to start planning my strategy
now on how to convince my wife that a six-month stint on the AT is a
good idea.  :-)

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress on the AT!   "Trip
journals" are a great way for us to enjoy (vicariously) the AT
experience.

Rick
   Barrington, Rhode Island
  <ricktjader@ids.net>