[at-l] Where IS everyone? (was: that one website)

Linda Patton wrote:

>	So where are YOU Felix?
>	~~ eArThworm

I'm sitting here in a semi-snowy southern Indiana....in my little log
cabin in the woods...writing down some numbers on a blue piece of paper
with a great big '1040' on the top left corner....spending more time
playing Freecell or Hearts...watching season 1 DVD of 'The Office' in
the background...occasionally getting up to catch a slate-colored junco
in the kitchen window sill....or, to throw another log on the fire...or,
eat a Cadbury Egg...and, I'll soon be mopping the kitchen floor in an
effort to remove slate-coloured junco blood, vole blood, mouse blood and
chili. Otherwise, gettin' ready to put in my order for annuals and
getting some work things in order. Same ol', same ol'.

I haven't eaten any ice cream in way too long.