[at-l] We Are Busy

Like yesterday we found out that OB and LB need suggestions about where to
take their trail honeymoon.  They're busy with that, I'll wager.

And Thee Clyde is busily tapping his toes, urging time to fly.

And RAHgene and Black Wolfe are planning there wedding at Mountain Crossings.

And Mainframe is planning an annual excursion to Gatlinburg.

And Mrs. Gorp is visiting or has been visiting Ms Janet.

And  Frosty has begun his hike.

And Ponderer is repeatedly crossing the PCT, while searching for the right
spot on which to build his home after returning from Hawaii and Japan.

And Tagalong Jan is probably back at work at Sugarlands.

And I?  I'm trying to find the perfect home for two perfect AKC Standard
Poodle older pups and trying to lose the weight and trying to clean the house and
counting the days to
March 15, 2007, when all the above must have occurred.

And Felix?  He's wondering where everyone is.

Kinnickinic