[at-l] Bush Outsources Forestry Jobs

Re: [at-l] Bush Outsources Forestry Jobs

I started this at-l flaming war on Bush Outsourcing.
Only one more comment from me: I see that the comments are divided by
political affiliation:
Either lock-step Republicans or free-thinking Democrats.

Slim aka Nancy

One of my favorite quotes:   "I went to the woods because I wished to live
deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could
not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I had come to die, discover
that I had not lived."
---Henry David Thoreau