[at-l] Bush Outsources Forestry Jobs

In a message dated 3/14/2006 3:35:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, GoVolsKelly
writes:

Come on, Sky!  When have  you EVER known me to be subtle?

Besides, it's the way I feel.  Or am I not allowed to feel?  Do  I need
permission to feel?  Do I have to apply for a "feel" card?   Will the cops come and
arrest me for having feelings that don't agree with  this administration?
And will these cops be called "cop a feel?"   roflmao!!!!

Vols

You are funny. I read your note and laughed out loud but I didn't ROF

Sky