[at-l] Re: TR3 Side curtains

I never picked up a TR3 although I did push my TR4 a
number of times.  Good old British build quality, they
don't refer to Lucas Electrics as the Prince of
Darkness for nothing.  But I seem to have this
recollection in the wayback machine of my high school
football team taking the bumpers off the coach's VW
bug, placing it sideways between the goalposts and
then reinstalling the bumpers around the posts.