[at-l] PA Ruck Pictures Are Posted

I have been very busy recently.  I am putting in 80 hr weeks (45-50 hrs in My
government job, and 35-40hrs week working on local elections).  I have been working on
the PA Ruck pictures and have posted 7 of them to the gallery.  Got some more to post,
but I think that I will go for a hike tomorrow; I think that I have a spare hour.  Also played
a bit with my web page.  Back to deep lurker mode.  I am looking at the 2006 PA Budget.
Addition is not the strong suit of the PA Politician.

Bob Grey Owl Dudley