[at-l] OT - Free to good home

Off topic but thought it might help someone. on the list.  I am
de-cluttering the house in preperation for retirement and have some things
to get rid of.  I don't want to mess around with a garage sale so first
come, first served.  As is, where is.  Free.

Furniture:  All Pine Factory which is like This End Up style - sofa, love
seat, chair, ottoman, end table, onedrawer stand thingie?  We lent it to
some friends who smoke and it has tobaco smoke in the cushions.  Good
condition.  If we had an apartment or cabin somewhere we would keep it but
Carolyn wants her garage back.

Water Heater - Natural Gas and only 3 years old. Maytag Series Nine 50
gallon.  We needed the kind that vents out the side wall and this one vents
out the top.

George
910-520-8506