From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com>
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Sent: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:48:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [at-l] Friends in the News, or "Who IS this Miss Janet???

Miss J, featured prominently in the Letters section of the ATC Journeys.
Bouquets and kisses thrown.

Also a mention of Weary's beloved land trust, MALT.
Go ahead Weary, give us that URL again, for old times sake.

Also good to see mention of my friend John Killam, veteran AT volunteer and
defender.

Seems like there was someone else too I'm forgetting...