[at-l] Grizzly Tim Treadwell - Discovery

Well, I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you, Skylander. Besides,
I can't stand up and pee, so I would have to be in a pretty odd position to
beat  you.  Anyway, I think our current administration is going to do a HELL OF
A  LOT MORE damage to Alaska than one man did (Think ANWAR) I don't think what
 Treadwell did was so bad, so we're just going to have to disagree.

Anyway, Shane, how you doing?  You ok?  Is your home and family  getting back
to normal?  Can I get you anything? Cold beer?   Valium?

And stay fruitcakey.  I like fruitcakey.

Vols