[at-l] intros

<delurk>

I guess it is my turn...

 Name:  Jim Stewart

 Trail Name:  WhoAh (yes, there is a story behind that....)

 Where you live:  Lakeland, Florida

 Occupation:  Computer geek (Infrastructure Architect)

 Marital Status: Married for 21 years (yes, to the same woman) - I think she
is planning on keeping me....

 Family:  3 kids(33, 30 and 29) and 3 Grandbabies (11,9 and 3 weeks)

 Age:  last year I celebrated the 27th anniversary of my 29th birthday

Favorite Trail: AT, Art Loeb Trail, Shining Rock Natl. Forrest

Favorite AT section:  where ever the white blazes are

 Other than the AT:  Art Loeb

 Trails completely hiked:  None completely, much of the Art Loeb and areas
around Cold Mountain, having gone from Springer to Clingman's Dome on the AT

 Trails you want to complete:  AT

 Hiking topic(s) you know a bit about:  Actually, I still think of myself as
a newbie

 Other hobbies, interests:  reading, volunteering with Boy Scouts, digital
photography, dozing in the sun, canoeing in Florida, not shopping at
malls...

Other things - 8 year hitch in the Navy ('67 - '75), my father is MIA in
Vietnam ('66), do some gaming online, been doing computer stuff for about 35
years - wanting to retire soon to enjoy more time with the family, hiking,
beach combing and general laziness.

</delurk>