[at-l] The surprise hiker at the PA Ruck

The surprise hiker was  (drum roll please)was..

LONE WOLF

Stumpknocker was really surprised beacuase he thought that he was the surprosed
visitor.

Many people not there but were missed: Mrs Grop(who may or may not be doing a thru
but is starting a hike from springer)  of course Felix, Lite Shoe, and others including
Sparky and Stick Dog.  Somebody may post a full report, I will post one on my web page
in a couple of weeks, and hope to have a few pictures post soon.

Grey Ow

Did Marsha say it was a hiker?
So, it can't be Martha Stewart, too bad for you PA folks.