[at-l] Ruck deconstruction

Felixmeister wrote something that has been observed by
JimO and many others: the historical Ruck:

"This is what I was talking about the other day. There
should be no way possible for a Ruck to fail. Expect
NOTHING...if you get more, be thankful. People
shouldn't be put under the scrutiny and put in
positions of having their efforts, efforts out of
nothing more than kindness, criticized. (i.e, Sly,
Marsha, JimO...on and on) "Hey. A bunch of us are
going to meet at Pine Grove Furnace S.P. Show up if
you want!"

No limits, no corporations, no waivers, no charges, no
EFFORT (out of anything but love, anyway), ALL
SUCCESS.

This was one of the best hiker get-togethers I have
attended anywhere, anytime. Kudos to ALL doers, but
especially to Sly, who's had to have such a supremely
successful effort colored AT ALL by this bizarre slew
of snipes, bitches and moans. How such a set of
misanthropes can engage in a necropsy on such a lively
patient, I don't know, don't get, and don't want to.
Creepy.

Keep it simple, expect nothing, and bring Sly a nice
bottle of Bushmills. THAT will spell success, no
matter what.

socialtoe
(who notes, BTW, a certain inverse relationship
between trail miles hiked and Ruck complaints. Hmmmmmm.)

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.