[at-l] SO Ruck

>Yeah Grey Owl come on down, it'll be great to have you.
>Which cabin would you like the stay in, the party cabin, the quiet cabin, the
>disgruntled vendors cabin, the disgruntled semi-participant cabin, or the see
>what you get cabin?  We have room for everybody!  ; )

LOL!
Don't feel defensive. Everyone loves you, even if the words are coming out a little "rough."
I heard only good comments and gratitude for your efforts.
There WERE alot folks, and just like our planet, lotta folks mean everything gets magnified.
Just how it is. It was great.
And for god's sake, no corporate boards! Crikey, OB! I'm getting hives. My arm is itching too.

UnreconstructedShoe,
who takes her chances with food posoning,
as does any hiker
who eats of of a three-day-unwashed pot