[at-l] Letter from 96 year old woman...OT

Thanks, Jim.  I could really identify with it as I read it after trying
to contact a creditor.  I went through so many "layers" and finally gave
up and decided to write a letter.  I am not familiar with Snopes but
will have to check it out.

Hugs, Hummingbird