[at-l] Questions etc. - was SoRuck AT Museum Donations

Sitting around wishing the Southern Ruck were still going on and bumed that
I can't go to the PaRuck.

Is it too early to consider next year's SoRuck?  I mean the pickup still
hasn't been completely unloaded and the PaRuck hasn't happened yet.  But in
the interest of doing it better for next year and before the memories fade
here are questions:

1 - What went right with the SoRuck that you would like to see happen again?
How would it have been better?

2-  What went wrong with the SoRuck that you would like to see changed?

3 - Where do you see the Ruck headed in 2, 5 , 10 years?  Should it be
encouraged to shrink, grow or stay the same and what would be the effect.

I am excited about the future of the Southern Ruck  regardless of how it
evolves but evolve it will.    The PCT Kick off has grown from 25 to 500 in
7 years.  This year I saw novice hikers being inspired, helped and
encouraged in their plans for a thru hike and partake in a lot of great food
and fellowship.  I would like to do my part in making next year better or at
least as good.  What Would Felix Do?

Tin Man