[at-l] Friday Dinner

Hello Ruckers<
Whoever gets there early this evening go look for Restless.  He is the big
bald guy with a smaller version of my big yellow van. He is a good cook and
he will help with dinner tonight, I am sure.  I doubt that I will make it
til much later or I would be happy to help.  Have a good evening and I can't
wait to see everyone!

I wish someone will go down to Memphis and pick up Sunny's Tiramasu... It is
worth the drive!!  I am so sorry Sunny can't make it!

Miss Janet