[at-l] Friday Dinner

From:           	"Gadog430" <gadog430@charter.net>

> We have dinner Friday night.
>
> Tin Man is bringing spaghetti and sauce and parmesan.
> IJ is bringing bread and garlic and parmesan and olive oil.
> Marsha is bringing Italian Sausage
> Marta Clark is bringing salad.
> And Liteshoe is bringing dressing.
I thought that Liteshoes said she was going to get dressed.
> The only thing we might additionally need is fixings like bacon bits and cheese and croutons for the salad.
>
> Thank to a great group of ppl for a great effort.
> Dawg
Can't you tell I am envious. Well actually not.  Thirty-nine years ago I propsed to my wife
on a Friday the 13th and since then we have celebrate Friday the 13th.  On Saturday my
daughter will turn 26 and on Sunday I am going to visit my son in NYC.  I guess the
southern ruck ranks number four.

Enjoy

Bob Grey Owl Dudley