[at-l] Soruck "stuff"

>The chili is made, the spoons and bowls or in the bag.

>The meatloaves are made.

I have my hiking poles iand raincoat n the Subaru already.
The moon is waxing full.

I'm also bringing some good gear to sell -
a near-new Marmot DriClime windshirt,
a near-new Cat's Meow sleeping bag, a
an near-new Equinox bivy with pertx top, silnylon bottom,
a Moonbow Gearskin,
a grey Moonbow tent
a Jack Wolfskin women's pack
a Kurt Russel tarp-poncho
and more cool stuff-
all used by a little old lady from Pasadenaon on a couple Sundays, I swear

see me if interested.
or email me ahead of time if strongly interested and we'll connect before I set it out.
bring a scale if you want to weigh these things.

Sly, where is the gear sale?

Coming into NOC after dark Friday! Want to see the movies! (oh, and you guys too...)

Shoester of the Reuinion Feasts '06

PS Google rocks!