[at-l] OT - Had to share this one!

Yeah, I knew you were tall too--it's why I was surprised you didn't
mention that aspect of web-clearing.

You short folks out there have something to be grateful for ;-)

LOL.  You haven't met me have you?  I'm also vertically enhanced.  At
6'1",
I tell my shorter friends hiking in front of me to carry tall sticks or
put
sticks in their hats to get the webs their faces don't get.  Doesn't
always
work though.

Ptooey!

Mara