[at-l] My New Year's Eve, by FJM

I thought you were lookin for the clffnotes.  You were lookin for the expanded notes.

> Okay...is the reason she hates her inbred neighbors BECAUSE they are inbred?
> Or, is that just a trivial aside? Are her inbred neighbors from Florida? How
> does she feel about people from Wisconsin, bred-in or otherwise?
### I think if they don't have relations with their relations there OK.  I live in Fla but my mama and daddy weren't related.  I lived near Wisconsin when I lived near my relations but we never had relations.  Exceptin that once when I had a girl friend and my brotheer took her away from me and married her and then she took everything away from him when she ended their relations.  .

> Was that Champlain? The guy who swims in that lake. Or, Ethan Allen? Or, Ben
> Arnold? I had this on a quiz once...

### I don't remember what his name was but a lady with relations from Wisconsin asked about a monster in the lake and then they said something about folks being drunk, but I don't think the drunks were relations to the guy that invaded from Canada.  They were just drunk and seein things.>

> What if they beat someone else's kids? How does Frank feel about folx who beat
> someone else's kids? What if your neighbors are from Florida, and more than  likely inbred? Can you beat their kids and not be hated by Frank?
### I don't think Frank tolerates beatin any kids.  I think if they are inbred kids from Fla they are still alright ifin they don't beat their kids.

> What if the kids need beaten? yes, it happens.
### I never met a kid that needs beaten.  Maybe their relaions needed a beatin for not teachin their kids to act like they got some sense but the kid can't help it if their relations had relations with their relations so they aint got no sense.

> > In Maine everybody is an outsider and they have a homeless
> > guy that runs the place.
>
> That's reason number 13 as to why I love Maine.

### The number one reason I like Maine is cause they got Weary there takin care of it until I can get there in July.  I get to start a six month me time break from my relations.

> I think Shane has never been to Louisiana. It always makes for better stories
> if you talk about a place you've never been. Like me and jail...yeah...that's
> it...like me and jail.
### I been to jail in 4 different countries. 5 if you count my visit with the Khmer Rouge.  I never seen Shane there but I do have pictures of you in jail.  Anyone that sees my videos at the Ruck will see my proof that you been to jail.

> naaah...we didn't kiss...we smooched. Smoochin' Pilot is a whole other thing  way out there behind that thing.
###You aint relations to Pilot are you?  If you are you better go see the homeless drunk guy in Maine that beats his kids and gets his ass kicked by his relations before he retires in Sept 2006.
If any of this makes sense you must be from Nebraska.
ClydeFrom sloetoe at yahoo.com  Mon Jan  2 16:58:49 2006
From: sloetoe at yahoo.com (Sloetoe)
Date: Mon Jan  2 17:05:41 2006
Subject: [at-l] My New Year's Eve, by FJM

--- Nightwalker <nightwalker.at@gmail.com> wrote:
> :: Will someone cliffnotes me the
> 'outsider/foreigner/kettle/pot' thing?
> :: Thanks...vote Quimby.
> ::
>
> Here goes.
> Some folks feel like outsiders wherever they go. Some folks
> are at home anywhere. If you look all snootified at "the
locals", you'll wonder why you're constantly on the outside
looking in.

### OOps. You forgot one, Nightenfranken: If the insiders act
"exclusive" toward the outsiders, then no matter what their
reason (including "I ain't got no durn reason!"), then they're
still acting "exclusive." That was a hard one for some. I swear.