[at-l] My New Year's Eve, by FJM

 > Coosa's life sucks and she hates her inbred neighbors and people from
> Florida.

Okay...is the reason she hates her inbred neighbors BECAUSE they are inbred?
Or, is that just a trivial aside? Are her inbred neighbors from Florida? How
does she feel about people from Wisconsin, bred-in or otherwise?

Job sucks, retiring soon, hiking AT in 2007.

Hates too strong a word here, well, maybe not.  "Keeping it all in the family" produces some strange offspring.   Never met an inbred from Florida, I didn't know there were any people not from the East Coast or Cuba living in Florida.   I think the Florida natives all came to North Georgia either to find jobs (we have none unless you want "fries with that") or to build a 'summer home' which quickly becomes a 'year-round home.'  THEN they inbreed.

My EXmother-in-law was from Milwaukee, before she died.  Not sure where she calls home now, probably some suburban graveyard.  Wawatosa?  Sound right?

As long as your cousin is six-times removed, you can marry, or so they tell me.  (ACTUALLY, I believe the laws allow first cousins to marry as long as they're aware of the potential reproductive problems.)

Coosa

"Every child in America entering school at the age of five is insane because he comes to school with.allegiances to our founding fathers.our elected officials.his parents.belief in a supernatural being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's up to.teachers to make these sick children well-by creating the international child of the future" (Chester Pierce, Prof. of Educ. and Psychiatry at Harvard, 1970).